Sunday, March 22, 2009

Clippy Notes for today


On one of my Freecycle trips last Fall I picked up a hummingbird feeder. I put it up yesterday to see if I can entice some of those flying beauties to my feeder.




While at the DG I also found a smaller one that I put up on one of our tiki torches.






I took a walk around the garden to see what is happening today:

Purple Iris from Audrey in Grand Prairie. These were in a pot and I moved them to the ground last year.








Strawberries going red!










Last spring we bought a hydrangea and this year it is going to bloom! I'm so excited!










This is an unknown that is coming up. We'll see what it does.








I found this trellis being thrown out so I brought it home and started this bed. The plant on the far right side is a zucchini. The tree is bird gift that we moved from the front planter. I have morning glory seeds, lettuce seeds, and marigolds planted in this bed and some jalapenos

No comments:

Post a Comment