Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hello again and Happy New Year 2015!

Hello and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday and New Year!

Here I am in my snug little home with a fire going to ward off the chill of the first really cold night of the year. The fire is crackling and warmth abounds.

A very long time has passed since my last posting. A lot of things have happened in the garden and many garden to-do's are in the plans and dreams for 2015.  Including:

a lean-to shed
an arbor at the front of the west side of the garden
building a new raised garden in the backyard
a couple of fruit trees for the front yard to begin a new front yard garden.

We shall see how many of these actually happen but in reality I think that perhaps the trees, raised bed and arbor will happen before the lean-to shed and in that order.

Have you heard about Cold Antler Farm? Check it out. I've been reading her and even though I don't see an actual animal farm happening for me, she has some good ideas and is an inspiration for doing what you want to do. 

Stay warm y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment